Veneto Insieme Privacy Notice compliant with GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
For the purposes of the EU Project ‘Raising Capacity for Inclusive People engaged in private sponsorship - RaCIP’ (hereinafter the Project), Veneto Insieme collects and processes some of your personal data, as follows.
Joint Controllers of your data are the partners of the Project.
Main Controller as Coordinator of the Project is Società Cooperativa Sociale Consortile, with registered office in Via G. Pullè 21 - 35136 Padova PD, ITALY. Tel +39 049 8901212 – Fiscal Code 01364040285, email email@example.com
Data we collect
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number, if any;
- Your gender;
- Your nationality and citizenship;
- Your education;
- Your personal image, in pictures and videos.
How we collect your data
We may collect this information through:
- interviews during which you disclose them to us;
- from identity documents that you eventually show us;
- from third parties: other partners of the Project, entities that cooperate to the Project, public bodies.
How we process your data
- We store your data in our paper and IT archives;
- We process your data through virtual and non-virtual systems, including IT systems, email, pictures, videos;
- For the purpose of the Project, we could share your data with the other partners of the Project and with the EU Institutions involved in the Project;
- For the purpose of the Project, we could share your pictures and videos on the media, including the internet and social networks.
Why we process your data
- We need to process your data to ensure that we are complying with the purpose of the Project;
- We need to process your data to ensure that you can benefit from the activities of the Project;
- In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that we are complying with legal obligations;
Who has got access to your data
For the purposes of the Project;
- Veneto Insieme’s workers and consultants, during the activities provided by the Project; this includes: interviewers, translators and mediators, teachers, educators, administrative workers, IT staff;
- the other partners of the Project;
- the EU institutions involved in the Project;
- the general public, through the media cited above.
How we protect your data
We developed processes and controls to ensure that your data are properly stored and are not lost, destroyed, misused, through physical and IT measures.
Lawfulness of processing
Processing your data is necessary for the performance of the Project. You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide us your data. However, if you do not provide the data, we may not be able to involve you in the Project.
We are aware that some of your data could reveal your ethnic origin, your political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, your sexual orientation. We will treat these personal data only for the purpose of the Project.
We can only process this data if you give us explicit consent to the processing of it.
It could happen that we must process your data to comply with some legal obligations; in this case, we are allowed to process them without your consent.
How long we keep your data
We’ll keep your data for the duration of the Project and then for the time required for the completion of the Project and any related consequent activities.
As a data subject, you can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require us to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require us to limit the processing of your data;
- require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
- object to the processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing;
- withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before the withdrawal);
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, i.e. the Italian Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Monte Citorio 12, 00186 Rome, phone +39-06-6967 71, Email firstname.lastname@example.org;
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the registered offices as above and email@example.com